Parkinson’s Specialized Speech Therapy Program
- Aspiration prevention programs
- Strengthen voice proactive programs
- LSVT LOUD treatment certified provider
- Treatment of swallowing difficulties
- Maintenance program provider (maintain the progress made in therapy )
Weekly Parkinson’s Disease(PD) Voice Practice Groups Online using video-tele-conference.
- Weekly Parkinson’s Disease(PD) Voice Practice Groups Online using video-teleconference.
Practice groups are perfect for those looking to:
- Keep their voice strong and comprehensible
- Learn what you don’t know
- Learn how to fight the progression of the disease
- Practice weekly
- Receive guidance and feedback from a Speech Pathologist whose been maintaining clients with PD for 8+ years
- Perform exercises to possibly put off/reduce the severity of impending swallowing difficulties
- Have Fun
- Have PD specific questions answered
- Stay social
- Make new friends
- Listen to guest speakers from North America without having to leave home
- Have a peer social group you look forward to seeing
- Learn to understand and accept your condition
- Keep up to date with current PD research and community events
Our Parkinson’s Program was created by Matt McKeon. Visit the following website for more information about Matt.